Download Royal Door Price here: https://www.royalwoodshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Interior-Brochure-Cansave-April-2020.pdf
Download TrimLite Interior Door Brochure Trimlite-door-2018-full-line
Primed and ready for Paint – Paint grade doors come primed unless it is custom made to your spec. Contact us to learn more about our doors!
Lead times – Many doors are in stock. Special order lead times can vary depending on the style you choose. Quick ship doors take about 1 – 2 weeks to arrive.
- Moulded panel construction is made from a one piece high density fibreboard. The surface is smooth or textured with a wood grain. They can have a hollow core and a solid press board core.
- Solid wood engineered style and rail are made from finger jointed Pine and Douglas Fir and have MDF panels. There is a high density fiberboard skin on the style and rails to offer a superior painted finish. Our in stock shaker doors and barn doors are made from this type of construction.
- Stain grade solid wood doors are made from traditional style and rail components and available in a wide variety of solid wood species.
- Stain grade engineered doors are made from engineered style and rail components and have a stain-able wood veneer on the surface.
- French doors include anything with glass, and available in modern and traditional designs. Many customers prefer glass that allow light through but you cannot see through the glass. The most popular is diffused white laminate glass as it is smooth on both sides for easy cleaning.
Contact us to learn more about our interior doors!